Fishing at Partridge Lakes whilst maintaining social distancing
Partridge Lakes Fishery have implemented additional procedures that must be observed by all anglers to ensure a safe experience for all our anglers & staff. The below outlines those procedures. These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
To ensure we can deliver a safe fishing experience for all our anglers whilst ensuring we keep our staff safe we are changing the way we fish at Partridge Lakes. The guidance is regularly changing and we will be regularly reviewing the procedures we have put in place. Please stay up to date with the latest changes by following our Facebook page and website.
We hope that our anglers will appreciate the steps we have taken to give you the comfort to get back out on the banks whilst maintaining social distancing whilst ensuring our staff remain safe at all times.
1. General Rules
- Day tickets are recommended to be purchased online to avoid disappointment – you may purchase a ticket on the day from the Tackle Shop if available on the day. The deadline for this will be 3pm the day before you intend to fish.
- Day Tickets can be purchased online at www.partridgelakes.co.uk
- Day Tickets are subject to availability.
- Partridge Lakes will be a 100% cashless site, any purchases made on site must be made using card payments, preferably contactless.
- You must only fish on the lake or lakes specified on your ticket.
- EA Rod License number is preferred to be entered when buying your day ticket.
- Tickets will be sent electronically via email to the email you enter during your online checkout, please ensure you have access to this mailbox as you will need this to be checked by a member of staff before being permitted access to the venue.
- If you have pre-ordered bait on the website when you arrive you will be directed to the shop to collect your pre-ordered bait.
- Partridge Lakes Café is open everyday 7am until 4:30pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Park only in designated areas, only park in the main car parks not on the grass.
2. Gold Members
- Gold Members do not need to purchase online.
- You must check in at the main gate and present your valid ID pass.
- Gold Members are permitted to fish on any water that is not in use for a match (excluding Holbar Lake at the weekends).
3. Fishing Rules
- All normal fishery rules apply with these amendments, Normal Fishery Rules. In light of a conflict then the rules stipulated in the Covid-19 terms will supersede.
- No keep nets.
- Max 2 rods on the whole complex, including Holbar.
- No sharing of fishing tackle.
- Bivvys directly on your peg only.
- No sharing of landing nets.
- Only members of one household per car.
- Only members of one household per peg.
4. The Café
- The café will be operating on reduced menu as we have reduced staff to ensure we can maintain to social distancing.
- The café is open with both indoor & outdoor seating available from 7 am until 4:30pm.
- You must adhere to 2m social distancing whilst queuing for the café.
Partridge Lakes reserve the right to suspend access to the fishery for any anglers at any time. Anglers suspended from the use of the fishery will not be entitled to any refund of costs nor can Partridge Lakes Fishery or anyone representing Partridge Lakes Fishery (Determined by the proprietor of Partridge Lakes Fishery) be held accountable for losses or damages.
Partridge Lakes – Warrington Corona Virus Update 02/10/20
With the recent announcement about Warrington restrictions tightening and the rise in local Corona Virus cases, Partridge Lakes would like to let you all know that our main priority is the health of our staff and customers.
Partridge Lakes staff are separated into teams to avoid full closure of the business as much as possible, however it does mean that at some point for a 14 day period we may need to limit the services we currently offer although we have provisions in place for as much as possible. We could have to reduce numbers/pause matches if the grounds team catch the virus – day tickets would remain open with online pre-bought tickets only. We may have to serve take away only/temporarily close the café if the café team catch it.
The Tackle & Bait Shop could have to return to pre-ordered bait/ tackle collection only or temporarily close. We don’t want to scare any of you, we just would like to share our plans for worst case scenarios and let you know we have procedures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible in these uncertain times.
We would like to thank you all for wearing masks on site to protect our staff and your fellow customers – if you are fishing a match please wear your mask for the weigh in too, we would like to remind you to keep a safe 2m distance and wash your hands/use the sanitisers on site frequently.
I just want to let you know that we appreciate your cooperation so that we are able to try and stay fully open without having to take any of the above measures. Please keep an eye out for updates on Facebook & our website as we may have to make short notice changes to how our facilities are being run over the next couple of months.
One thing we can quite confidently say for the moment is that our fishery should at bare minimum be able to remain open for day tickets bought online and all of the above closures would be short term for the 14 day isolation period so that we can ensure the safety of our staff & their families. We created the online booking system for this reason, to ensure that we could try and stay open during this pandemic with no contact so you can all continue to fish safely!
Partridge Lakes Fishery
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:What time do the gates open?
A:Gates are open at 7am – please do not arrive earlier than this to avoid traffic on the main road.
Q:What time do the gates close?
A:Gates close at 6:00pm (subject to change)
Q:Can I turn up and buy a day ticket on the day?
A: Subject to availability, to avoid disappointment always book online.
Q: Can I bring someone with me to spectate?
A: One spectator ONLY per peg. At no point should spectators partake in fishing.
Q:Can I pre book my peg?
A: No, day tickets are bought for the lake (some are groups of lakes) you want to fish, and you can choose your peg upon arrival, first come first serve basis, pegs will not run out as we have limited the number of tickets available to purchase per lake.
Q:When is the last point i can buy a day ticket?
A: At 3pm the day before you fish, so if you want to fish on a Wednesday, you need to book a day ticket on before 3pm Tuesday.
Q:When can I book tickets for the weekend?
A: Tickets are updated every Sunday evening at 6pm two weeks in advance. You can join our mailing list to get an email when new tickets or news goes live.
Q:Can we share a peg?
A:You can only sit on a peg with people within your household but each person needs a day ticket. This is to limit the number of tickets we are selling per lake.
Q: Are the toilets open?
A:Yes, toilet facilities are open and are subject to regular cleaning and checks. Please wash your hands and respect social distancing in these areas.
Q:Where do you park
A: Please park in the nearest car park to your lake if you do not know where this is please ask a member of staff.
Please park in the designated car parks and not behind your pegs.
Gold Members will be directed to the Gold Lake car park.
Q:Will the tackle and bait shop be open?
A: Yes, the Tackle & Bait shop is open 7am until 4pm, we are operating a one in, one out policy. Please maintain social distance while queuing. You can also pre-order a wide range of tackle & bait for non-contact collection from our Online Tackle Shop to avoid queuing.
Q:Gold members do I need to book online?
A: No, please ensure you bring your valid Gold Membership ID. If you need tackle and bait please order this before midday on the day prior to fishing or you can use our onsite Tackle & Bait Shop from 7am.
Q:Is the Cafe open?
Yes, the cafe is open from 7am – 4:30pm everyday. Please walk up to the cafe window as normal and maintain social distancing. We are currrently serving a limited menu. No Cash Payments, Card only. Our indoor & outdoor seating areas are open.